How does my brand dashboard work?
The dashboard on nDash makes it easy for you to navigate everything that goes into your content creation engine. This article will provide a quick rundown of where everything on your dashboard is located.
Questions? Ping us using the chat icon on the bottom right of the dashboard.
How to navigate your left sidebar:
An easy way to always go back to your home base. This bird’s eye view is where you can find a summary of assignments, ideas for review, recent activity, writers you've favorited, and a few suggested writers that match your brand
Find all assignments that are either:
- In-progress: writers are currently drafting content for you to review, payment has not been made yet
- Unassigned: either a posted assignment that is awaiting applicants, a draft, or an assignment you sent directly to a writer that you’re waiting for them to accept
- Campaigns: to organize all pieces of content for each month
- Completed: an overview of all payments and content completed on nDash
An easy way to see all the due dates and publishing dates. Learn more about this feature here.
Where to browse all writers:
- View both freelance and your in-house writing team
- access your favorite writers
Where to find:
- Direct ideas: sent only to you
- Industry pitches: all brands can see these ideas until purchased
- Saved pitches: will stop the idea from expiring
- Requests: shows a history of when you requested ideas to the nDash community, or who you requested specific ideas from
Learn more about Ideas here.
A bird’s eye overview of what your favorite news sites and competitors are publishing, in addition to what’s trending in your industry. This tab provides a real-time update so you don’t consistently have to open 30+ tabs each day, it’s also a great way to grab a few URLs to request ideas from the community. Learn more about this feature here.
An overview of your group's current content strategy, so that writers know what ideas to pitch to you and can easily onboard themselves onto your brand’s voice.
Where you can:
- Set your brand profile to private
- Add and delete credit cards
- Add or manage group members
- Connect your CMS to more easily push content from nDash directly to your blog
- Pause your group if you need to take a break from nDash
How to navigate your header:
A button you can push to let all writers in the nDash community know that you’re currently looking for new content ideas
- Post to the community (where you pick the favorite one)
- Send an assignment to a favorite writer
- Send an assignment to your in-house writing team
Your Profile Picture
Which accesses the following commands:
- My Account: where you can manage which email address receives notifications, what notifications you want to receive emails for, your profile picture, and where you can deactivate your personal account (not your group account)
- Upgrade Account: take advantage of our Pro features ($30/month)
- Client Privacy: Set your brand profile to private
- Visit nDash.com: if you just want to know what’s happening at the company!
- Help Topics: to access more useful articles like this one
- Contact Us: if we can ever help you with anything, or you have feedback for us
- Switch to Writer Profile: looking to pick up some freelance work?
- Sign Out: if you don’t want to keep yourself logged in to nDash