How does my writer dashboard work?
Here is a quick overview of how to navigate the nDash Writer Dashboard.
Let’s start with the left sidebar first.
On the left sidebar, you'll find the following tabs: Assignments, My Clients, Companies, Ideas, My Content, My Profile, and Referrals. Let's take each of this tab-by-tab.
Clicking into a tab will present you with an overview of all work you are currently working on and have done to-date:
- In-Progress: what you’re currently working on in nDash
- Requests: all idea and assignment requests you have received on nDash that you have yet to act upon
- Applications: any open assignments you have applied to that are waiting to receive word back on
- Completed: all work you have completed on the nDash platform to-date
Where you will find a list of brands you have completed work for in the past, and also any direct messages you have received from brands on nDash.
Where you can find all companies that currently have a brand profile on nDash:
- My Prospects: any companies you may have ‘starred’ within the platform so that you don’t lose sight of them; a great way to remind you to send a pitch or two their way each quarter!
- Suggested: companies that identify with any of the industries you selected on your writer profile
- All: a list of all of the companies on nDash
An overview of all of the ideas sent on nDash, that have not been purchased:
- In Review: direct pitches you have sent to companies that have not been purchased yet
- Expired: pitches that were not acted upon after 30 days and are currently back in your court to edit and send to a new industry or company
- Industry: all industry pitches you have sent that have not been purchased yet
Click here to edit your writer profile. More on writer profile guidelines here.
Where to find your referral link (to share with prospective nDash clients) and to learn how much money you’ve made to-date by referring clients. More on our referral program here.
Now, let’s review the top navigation bar on nDash:
On the top navigation bar, you'll find: Search Companies, Create Content, Pitch Industries, and your profile picture which has a drop-down menu. Let's take them action-by-action.
Search companies by keyword, title, or industry. You can also search companies by clicking Companies on the left sidebar.
Click here to see if there are any open assignments that have been posted to the nDash writer community - but be warned, most of our work is done on nDash by writers pitching content ideas directly to companies.
Have you written a piece of content that you'd like to sell? Creating content publishing it to the nDash Publishing Network is another great stream of revenue. Learn more about our content marketplace here.
Not looking to pitch a company directly? Click this button to pitch all companies on nDash at once. Learn more about pitching industry ideas here.
Your Profile Picture Drop-Down Menu
This dropdown menu includes:
- My Profile: click here to edit your writer profile
- Account Settings: your admin center to manage your email address and notifications, connect to Stripe, and deactivate your account