How Do I Request Writers?
For brands with highly specific requirements, finding writers for long-term partnerships can be a headache. You may need an editor with expertise in jazz, a content creator with knowledge of film copyrights, or an SEO expert with professional experience in HR. All of these writers exist on the platform (yes really!), but how can you track them down?
You have four options to find writers on nDash:
- You can start your search with the Find Talent option to the right, where you can browse by keyword, vertical, content type, and more. Once you've identified a writer you'd like to work with, you can send a message, request an idea, or start a direct assignment.
- You can also start an Open Assignment if you have an idea of exactly the final product you'd like produced.
- You can contact our team to help you find the right fit.
- You can use the Request Writer feature.
In the top right corner next to Create Assignment, you'll find the Request button. Select "Request Writers" and fill in details about your needs.
To respond, writers will send you a writer application, which should include information about their experience, expertise, and info that will help you gauge their fit.
Tips for the best response:
- Include any information related to the writer's experience, expertise, rates, or availability. For example: "We're looking for writers with cybersecurity experience for blogs in the $200 to $300 range."
- If you require relevant samples, include a call to link to them.
- If you have any guidance for writers to assist them in pitching your brand, include that as well.
If edits are needed on writer requests, select the Pitches button on the left of your dashboard, then Requests at the top. You can also delete requests from this view. Requests expire after 7 days.
See these help topics for more information on pitches and requests.