nDash Content Network (for brands)
The nDash Content Network was built to help marketing departments and agencies accomplish a few different things:
- To make it easier to find quality content and writers with in-depth subject matter expertise
- To determine tone and voice of content upfront, before working with a writer or making a financial commitment
- To give you access to a library of pre-written content to quickly scale your publishing efforts
Here’s what you need to know about this new feature:
When logged in a company user, you can search through all articles by navigating to the "Content" section in the left-hand menu.
From here you can:
- Sort by industry/category
- Search via keywords
- View full articles from writers in our network
Once you find a piece of content you like, you are able to purchase the full article right within the platform. Here are a few important things to note:
- You cannot make any changes to the content until the purchase has been made
- You can comment to the writer by clicking through to the writer profile
- You cannot ask the writer to make any further changes to the piece, though once you purchase it, you have full rights and can make whatever changes you’d like
Once your article is purchased, you can find it in your “Completed Assignments” tab. From there, you can make changes, and push the content into WordPress, HubSpot, Dropbox or Google Drive in HTML format.
Once an article is purchased, it is removed from our website, though you can add a backlink through the module on the right side of the screen.