My company has multiple blogs, how can I manage this on nDash?
If you're an agency managing multiple clients' content or a brand with multiple blogs, you'll want to upgrade to our Pro Subscription in order to create multiple group profiles on nDash.
Before moving forward:
- If you're interested in learning more about what a group profile includes, check out this help topic.
- If your company already created group profiles but you don't have access yet to them, read this help topic to learn the mechanics of adding yourself to existing group profiles (you'll also want to see if a group profile exists before adding another one!).
However, if you're curious about the mechanics of creating multiple profiles, please follow these steps:
- Click Upgrade for Free on the top right corner of your dashboard. You'll then be prompted to add a credit card before you can take us up on 30 days of our pro subscription ($30/month).
- Once you have upgraded, click on your company name on the top left corner of your dashboard. Then click Group Overview | Add Groups from the dropdown menu.
- On this new page, you'll then see your initial group (which is your company name) and Add New Group right next to it. Click there.
- Once you click on the box, you'll see a pop-up box that reads Create New Group. Enter the new group name there and then click Add Group