How Does the nDash Referral Program Work?
Here at nDash, we rely heavily on word-of-mouth. For that reason, we've implemented a generous referral program for anyone that wants to spread the word.
Overview: If you successfully refer a new brand to nDash, then you'll collect a percent of their spend for life!
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Find Your Writer Profile URL
If you signed up as a writer, you'll see the referrals tab on the bottom left-hand side of your screen. If you signed up as a company, you'll first need to activate (or switch to) your writer profile.
Then head to the Referrals tab.
Step 2: Copy Your Referral Link
Once you're in the Referrals tab, you'll see your public writer profile link, which also serves as your unique referral link. Copy this link and share with anyone who you think might be interested in using nDash.
Step 3: Cash Out
If someone signs up using your link, you'll be notified via email. From there, whenever that company spends money, you'll collect a portion of their spend for the life of the customer.
- In order to cash out through the platform, you will need to have a Stripe account connected to your nDash account. Note that we require a minimum of $10 in order to cash out.
- The 20% referral fee applies to the amount that nDash earns on a per assignments basis - not on the total price. nDash fees range from 5% to 25%.
- Example: A Brand you referred just spent $100 total on the Free Tier, where nDash fees equal 25% of the total. In this case:
- $75 goes to the writer
- $20 goes to nDash
- $5 goes to the referrer
- You can also be credited with a referral if/when someone signs up from your public writer profile page.
- If you'd instead like to register a lead and have nDash follow-up personally, you can fill out the lead registration form.
- See the Referral Terms and Conditions for more information.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.